Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of June 4th - June 10th... Since Dan has switched to third shift I have been in a running funk! I love coming home and cuddling up beside my snoozing hubby for a little nap, which then leads to a lazy Kendra for the rest of the evening! The beginning of my week was pretty worthless... but at the end I started to snap out of my running rut. Thank heavens because in the past 2 weeks I have only ran a grand total of 3 miles and I could tell it. BLEH! I'm already out of shape a little bit!


Monday, June 4th, 2012 - Stretch / X-train

Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 - Stretch / X-train

Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 -  REST DAY!

Thursday, June 7th, 2012 - 3.14 mile "easy" run

Friday, June 8th, 2012 - 2.5 mile "easy" run / X-Train

Saturday, June 9th, 2012 - Stretch

Sunday, June 10th, 2012 - 5 mile "long" run / 2 mile walk with Remi

Total miles ran this week: 10.64 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS