Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week of March 17th - March 23rd... things definitely aren't exactly getting better. I'm still not able to run pain free. I'm lucky if I can walk during the day pain free. I'm not happy.

Went the the PT on Friday to have my muscle scraping done again. She told me that my scar tissue has broken up quite a bit, which is a really good thing. I didn't scream or cry this time. She gave me some new exercises to do and asked me to try to run a mile this week to see how the pain was and to make sure I know exactly where the pain is coming from in my knees. She was a little surprised that I was still in pain.

Next week, I am suppose to bring my shorts and running shoes and let my PT watch me run. She also might try a new procedure on me if things aren't progressing like they should. I'm really nervous about if I'm going to be able to run this Half in May.... sigh....


Monday, March 17th, 2014 - Tried to run... absolute disaster... ran 10 minutes and took me 30 minutes to hobble back... total 2.62 miles! Hurt so badly afterward I could hardly walk to my car! YIKES!

Tuesday, March 18th, 2014 - 50 sit ups, 50 push ups, 50 squats / Stretch / Ice / Foam Roll / Aleve

Wednesday, March 19th, 2014 - 75 sit ups, 75 push ups, 75 squats / Stretch / Ice / Foam Roll / Aleve

Thursday, March 20th, 2014 - 100 sits ups, 100 push up, 100 squats / Stretch / Ice / Foam Roll / Aleve

Friday, March 21st, 2014 - Physical Therapy Session

Saturday, March 22nd, 2014 - REST DAY / Stretch / Foam Roll

Sunday, March 23rd, 2014 - REST DAY / Stretch / Foam Roll

Total miles ran this week : 1 mile

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS