Mileage Monday... 2 Days Late

Stats for the week of March 2nd - March 8th... I have not been feeling at all well lately. My ribs seriously feel like they could completely split apart with all the pressure that is going on in my belly. I have been dealing with a burning/achy/throbbing sensation for probably the last three days and I have been having trouble breathing. **That is why I have been delayed in blogging lately... I just haven't felt up to par to do it** I know it's just the baby taking up room in my body, but it has definitely not been fun. I talked to my cousin about it since she just had a baby and is littler than I am and she said she had this same thing happen to her and that her doctor told her it is the baby slowly collapsing her lungs. Lovely. I asked what I could do to help. Her response was... "Wait until it comes out." Oh my! I don't want to be a complainer and know that I just need to suck it up, but most nights when I get home I just put on my PJ's and head straight to bed so I can just sleep through it. Sigh....

In other news, the weather is starting to get warmer and my legs are itching to get outside and run!! I have seen so many people around my neighborhood hitting the pavement and all I can do is wish I was one of them. Personally, I will probably wait until after I have the baby to start running again. For me, it is just too uncomfortable on my body right now which makes it not enjoyable. I am terribly excited though to start taking long walks outside with Remington again... even though almost everyday includes a lot of walk for me!!


Monday, March 2nd, 2015 - 7,871 total steps / 2.7 total miles / 151 calories

Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015 - 9,992 total steps / 3.5 total miles / 197 calories
 
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015 - 14,755 total steps / 4.7 total miles / 406 calories

Thursday, March 5th, 2015 - 7,698 total steps / 2.3 total miles / 134 calories

Friday, March 6th, 2015 - 11,247 total steps / 3.7 total miles / 329 calories

Saturday, March 7th, 2015 - 3,210 total steps / 1.9 total miles / 16 calories

Sunday, March 8th, 2015 - 1,143 total steps / .7 total miles / 6 calories

Totals for the week : 55,916 total steps / 19.5 total miles / 1,239 calories

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS