Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells (www.sweetdashofsass.com)
- 1 jar (16 oz) alfredo sauce
- 2 cups canned chicken
- 2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar (or mozzarella) cheese
- 1/4 cup shredding parmesan
- 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups spaghetti sauce (optional, but I love the combination of alfredo with tomato sauce)
- salt/pepper to season (if needed)
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses.
Spoon mixture into pasta shells.
Grease 13x9 baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
Evenly spread spaghetti sauce on bottom of baking dish.
Arrange shells in baking pan.
Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes until heated thru.
Remember that the noodles need to be cooked prior to stuffing. I cooked them 1-2 minutes under what the package says... that way they will fully cook when baking in the oven!
Dan rated this meal a 4.75 out of 5 stars! He raved about it for weeks!