Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of December 7th - December 13th... I'm alive everyone! Sorry I have gotten so far behind on my blogging lately. There have just been multiple things going on and we have been having a rough time juggling them all I suppose. Different appointments, getting ready for the holidays, daily responsibilities, etc. I truly don't know how some families do it because we struggle and are just a family of three humans and a doggy. Not much to share on the running front. Hoping that once things settle down some I can get back into the running game.


Monday, December 7th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, December 8th, 2015 - 1.87 mile run / Stretch

Wednesday, December 9th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Thursday, December 10th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Friday, December 11th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Saturday, December 12th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Sunday, December 13th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Totals for the week : Ran 1.87 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS