Ridin' with Roarke!

Roarke and I's new past time is bike riding! When we lived in town I would take him and Remi for a 2 or 3 mile walk every morning. When we moved I was kind of at a loss because I knew that stroller walks were probably not a possibility. I started looking for bike seats for sale online and boom! I found one for way cheap! Very dirty, but in good shape. We cleaned it up, bought R-man a new helmet, and hooked it up! Just like that we were off and taking adventures together every morning!


R-man hates his new helmet!


Ready for our maiden voyage!


You would think Roarke would smile just a little... of course not!


"Watch the road Momma!"

So far Roarke and I have loved exploring all the country roads that surround us! I love the fact that during an hour long bike ride we usually only see 1 car! We especially like stopping to look at chickens, horses, and cows! Love my little bike riding partner!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS