Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week of February 17th - February 23rd... Well, after weeks and weeks of falling further and further behind on my half marathon training and fitness in general, I finally feel like I may be back in the game! This week brought warmer weather and melting snow which allowed me to get outside and run run run! Truthfully, it wasn't much fun getting back up to speed after such a long time off, but my training time frame is getting much shorter than I would like! Because of all the stuff I have going on right now I haven't been to an actual CrossFit class in months which is sad, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Instead, I have been trying to create my own WOD's that I can do at home. I was suppose to run 4 times this week, but as you can see I only did 2. I missed a 4 miler and my long run which I had hoped would be a 7-8 miler. Weather is suppose to be super cold again this week. Hoping I can keep what little momentum I have going.



Monday, February 17th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 - Ran 5 miles / STRETCH

Wednesday, February 19th, 2014 - Ran 5 miles / STRETCH

Thursday, February 20th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Friday, February 21st, 2014 - At Home WOD: 50 single jumps, 40 sit ups, 30 squats, 20 push ups, 10 lunges per leg (repeated 4 times)

Saturday, February 22nd, 2014 - At Home WOD: 50 single jumps, 40 sit ups, 30 squats, 20 push ups, 10 lunges per leg (repeat 4 time) / 2.5 mile walk with Remi

Sunday, February 23rd, 2014 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 10 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS