Remington's Rundown - Golden Birthday

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!

Today is my golden birthday... you know... the birthday that you turn the same age as your birthdate! I'm turning 5 on the 5th of February! How cool is that!

Mom and Dad keep saying that they can't believe I'm that old and that is seems like just yesterday that I was a 10 week old puppy. 

Let's talk about how we celebrated my big day! 

It has been super cold where I live lately... so cold that I have to wear boots when I go outside because it hurts my paws if I don't. I have been getting a little cabin fever because I have been spending most of my time inside. Anyways, this past weekend Mom and Dad decided to take me on a little adventure to Pet Smart and PetCo for my big day! They were both home for the weekend so it was the prefect time to spend time together. My adventure was lots of fun and I enjoyed all the new smells, sounds, and sights these places had to offer.


"Ready to get started guys!"


"Hmmmm... decisions decisions on the best toy to pick out!"





I got to see all sorts of animals that I often don't get to... fish, grouchy kitties, mice, and birds!! They were all so interesting to me and I could have watched them forever!!

We did a lot more exploring of each store and visited with some people who wanted to wish me a Happy Birthday... then it was back home to have some cake and quality time with Mom and Dad!






Mom and Dad got me a special B-day cupcake and Mom made these silly hats! I didn't like to keep mine on AT ALL!!!



However, my cake was awesome as always!!! YUM YUM YUM!

It was another great B-day with my Mom and Dad! I'm one lucky doodle!

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!

~Remington Bear~

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS