Mileage Monday... a day late!

Running stats for the week of May 26th - June 1st ... I am still struggling pretty badly with my running. Yes, I'm so much better than what I was a few months ago, but my knees are still giving me fits. I try to run a few miles every week, but I continue to deal with chronic pain. Uhhhhhgggg! Even on days that I just take Remi on a walk, I will end up hurting either during or afterward. It is frustrating to say the least. I have started to wonder if it is time to give up running all together and focus my energy on something else, but for me there is no other workout/stress reliever like it. I also can't help but wonderful if there is something more serious going on that is causing the pain to persist.

 
Monday, May 26th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, May 27th, 2014 - 2 mile run / 1 mile cool down walk with Remi / Stretch

Wednesday, May 28th, 2014 - 100 push ups / 100 sit ups / Stretch

Thursday, May 29th, 2014 - REST DAY! / Stretch

Friday, May 30th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Saturday, May 31st, 2014 - 1.5 mile walk with Remi

Sunday, June 1st, 2014 - 2 mile walk with Remi

Total miles ran this week : 2 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS