Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of June 9th - June 15th... Well folks... I think we finally had a breakthrough. I didn't get to run much this week because of my crazy schedule, but when the weekend came around and we had such wonderful weather I knew I had to get out there and see how the knees felt. Much to my surprise, after 4 months of doing very little running I had my first pain free run on Saturday! I couldn't believe it! And I didn't have any pain the day after either! YAY! On Sunday I decided to test the ol' knees out again to see how they felt and besides a few twinges here and there I felt amazing. I even was able to run at my normal pace, which hasn't happened in a very long time! I'm so thankful! I hope that slowly I can get myself back into shape and sign up for a few summer races here and there, but I'm making sure not to push myself too hard. Timing is everything.


Also, with my new job I have been curious about how much walking I'm doing on a daily basis. The building I work at is huge and I am walking all over the place most days. So... I got myself a decent pedometer and I will start tracking my steps daily to see how active I am. I read you should do 10,000 steps a day. I'm excited to see what my totals are :)

Monday, June 9th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, June 10th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, June 11th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Thursday, June 12th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Friday, June 13th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Saturday, June 14th, 2014 - Ran 2 miles / Walked 1.87 miles with Remi / Stretch

Sunday, June 15th, 2014 - Ran 2 miles / Stretch

Total miles ran this week : 4 miles

I am so excited to get back into running mode!!!!!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS