Remington's Rundown

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!

Mom hasn't been doing very well with keeping up on the blogging, so I decided I would take over to help her out this week. She has been working a lot lately and hasn't even had much time to spend with me! That is an absolute crime! I mean look at this handsome face!


Since Mom got a new job she told me that I will be working more than just my once a week therapy dog visit at Greenwood Village South. I will actually be coming to work with her a few days each week. I have been waiting for the facility she works at to be approved by the state so they can bring in more residents before I start coming. It has been a long wait, but Mom and I are happy to report that last week her facility passed inspection and I will started my first visit on Tuesday of this week!! YAY! Because of this, Mom has been doubling up on a few things so she doesn't constantly have to be dragging stuff back and forth from home to work since I'll be with her quite often.

Here's an overview of some of my new goodies I've gotten recently for when I start working at Aspen Trace!


Some new bandanas :)


And of course one embroidered with my name on it!!!



A new bed to rest in...


A new water bowl!


And a baby gate so I can hang out in Mom's office while she is doing activities with the residents, but of course still keep my eye on her.


It's a hard life around here I tell you!

Mom said I didn't do too bad on my first visit. I met all the residents and got acquainted with the building. I did bark at all the new sounds I was hearing and Mom said I have to make sure to work on that, but she didn't expect me to be perfect right off the bat.


As you can see I have made sure to stake my claim of the spot right under Mom's desk!

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!

~Remington Bear~

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS