Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of May 30th - June 5th... Tell you what! My life is revolving around getting things ready for Roarke's B-day party and the new house right now. Once I get through
R-man's party I think I will feel a little bit better about things. Seems like several things started hitting us at once and I have been having trouble juggling them both. Since we have possession of the house I want to throw my energy into that, but I know priority is the party. Even with everything going on, most mornings I got a walk in with my boys. We have been going early to beat the heat. I also have started taking Roarke and Remi together which is a little intimidating, but I have enjoyed knocking two walks out at once.


Monday, May 30th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, May 31st, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Remi

Wednesday, June 1st, 2016 - 2.25 mile walk with Roarke / 1.87 mile walk with Remi

Thursday, June 2nd, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Roarke

Friday, June 3rd, 2016 - 2.5 mile walk with Remi and Roarke / 2.3 mile run / Stretch

Saturday, June 4th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Sunday, June 5th, 2016 - 2.5 mile walk with Roarke, Remi and Dan

Totals for the week : Walked 12.87 miles / Ran 2.3 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS