Week #52


Roarke

Weight: 19 lbs 5 oz

HOORAY! I managed to keep a human being alive and kicking for an entire year! The year had it's ups and downs, but man was it a wild ride! Before all else I have to thank my husband for giving me the opportunity to watch this little man grow! I feel so incredibly lucky that I got to experience EVERY milestone right beside him. What a blessing Dan gave me! 

Roarke is no longer a baby but instead a full blown toddler! He can stand all by himself, clap his hands, give kisses, walk with the aid of his push doggie, and climb stairs! He is into everything and you have to watch him like a hawk! He is extremely independent and likes to do everything by himself. When you offer him help he usually has a melt down! I mean how dare you help him! He has six teeth and absolutely hates to have them brushed! He still loves books and being outside! He recently started to enjoy the swing and will laugh and smile constantly if he is in one. He has finally given up his bottle and drinks solely from a sippy cup. He LOVES TO EAT EAT EAT! His favorite restaurant is Chili's! He recently has started showing interest in TV shows and loves to watch Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.

Hard to believe that I have documented all 52 weeks of this sweet boys life! I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have!

#52weeksofRoarke

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS