Leslie's Wedding Weekend!

This weekend Dan, Remington and I traveled to P-town for our second wedding in 3 weeks.  Leslie, my cousin, got married to Caleb.  The wedding was beautiful and I so enjoyed my time with my cousin and her other bridesmaids.  I hope that her and Caleb enjoy their new life together :)  Below are some pictures of Leslie's wedding weekend!


Here is the beautiful bride in her dress :)


A little wine before the wedding...


Walking down the aisle :)


Ryan (Rachel's husband) and I 


This is my kind of wedding cake :)


The feeding of the cake...


My best buddy :)


Grandma Saxman and I :)


My parents and I :)  I love them :)


My best buddy, Rach!


And last but not least... the lovely bride and I :)

What a wonderful weekend for a wedding :)  It was fun... but I must admit... I'm glad to retire from being a bridesmaid for a while :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS