Photo a Day - Week #3

My photo a day challenge needed a little bit of direction... I just can't help but take a million pictures of Remington. Anyways, I found a website that actually gives you little suggestions for pictures you can take each day. YAY!


Week of January 16th - 22nd


 Monday



(morning routine : coffee and milk)

Tuesday




(time : all the time zone clocks in my Phonathon Room)
  
Wednesday




(feet : like I would take a picture of my own feet... instead I give you Remington's)

Thursday




(colors : Phonathon scripts for training this weekend)

Friday




(something flat : my cherry coke that has been sitting around the past couple of days... it's way FLAT)

Saturday


(breakfast : english muffin with Nutella, oatmeal, and a glass of milk)

Sunday


(schedule : making up a schedule to make 30 students happy is a nightmare)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS