Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of October 29th - November 4th... This week started the long season of treadmill runs. The weather is just to cold for me too run outside these days. Two to five mile runs on the treadmill are doable, but thinking about doing anything longer is a little mind numbing. I have felt pretty good with my runs this week though. Not too sore and feeling pretty strong. I'll continue to work my way up to longer runs... we'll see how that goes ;)


Monday, October 29th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, October 30th, 2012 - 2 mile treadmill run @ a 1% incline

Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 - X-Train : Ab Ripper X / 50 push ups / Stretch

Thursday, November 1st, 2012 - 3 mile treadmill run @ a 1% incline

Friday, November 2nd, 2012 - REST DAY!

Saturday, November 3rd, 2012 - Weights / Ab Ripper X / Stretch

Sunday, November 4th, 2012 - 3 mile treadmill run @ a 1% incline

Total miles ran this week : 8 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS