Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of November 12th - November 18th... It was pretty cold at the beginning of the week, but warmed up a bit at the end. I feel like I can run so much longer and easier when I'm actually running outside instead of inside on a treadmill. I think its because I get so darn bored on that treadmill! I would much rather be taking in the views of the world!  I did my 3 miler outside at the beginning of the week and my other two runs on the weekend outside. I think I'm becoming more tolerant of the colder temperatures so that is something new :)


Monday, November 12th, 2012 - REST DAY / Stretch / Ice

Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, November 14th, 2012 - 3 mile treadmill run @ a 1% incline

Thursday, November 15th, 2012 - Ab Ripper X / 50 push ups / Stretch

Friday, November 16th, 2012 - REST DAY / Stretch / Ice

Saturday, November 17th, 2012 - 4 mile road run

Sunday, November 18th, 2012 - 3.5 mile road run

Total miles ran for the week : 10.5 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS