Remington's Rundown

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!


There I was taking a nice little snooze with my Mom when her cell phone rang!


"Who is it Mom?"

Mom was really surprised to hear that the call was from Paws and Think, the organization we do our volunteer work through. Last month they had a volunteer appreciation event that Mom couldn't attend because of her work schedule. Much to her surprise we had been honored during the event!!! During the phone call they told us we were recognized for our outstanding service for Therapy Dog visits at senior living facilities in Greenwood and for completely over 75+ hours of service in 2014! Who knew!

They were kind enough to stop by during one of our visits and give us our gifts we were suppose to receive. A Paws and Think pen, lanyard, and blanket! Pretty cool!

I love doing visits with all of Mom's residents and feel really proud of this accomplishment! Sadly, once Mom has my new baby sibling I know that we are going to have to take some time off from my work. Mom says the most important thing to her now is making sure that the baby and I adjust well to one another. 


Luckily, my girlfriend Bella will be holding down the fort while I'm gone!

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!

~Remington Bear~

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS