Remington's Rundown

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!

As you probably know I am the proud big brother to a new baby!

His name is Roarke and I love him dearly!



He smells funny, makes lots of messes, and keeps me up at night... but he's mine.

One of the coolest things about Roarke joining the family is that we have had lots of visitors stop by to meet him, which means I get lots of love too! You can beat that!

One of my favorite visitors came last week. She is Roarke's cousin and I fell obsessively in love with her almost instantly!

Meet Mae!


She smelled and tasted so good!

I couldn't help but kiss her...


...and kiss her...


...and kiss her some more!

I overheard Mom and Dad say they have never seen me go so crazy over someone... especially a baby!

I hope when Roarke gets bigger that he likes my kisses as much as Mae did!

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!

~Remington Bear~

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS