Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of September 28th - October 4th... well the drop in temperatures this week definitely put a damper on my walks with Roarke and Remi as well as my running. I have trouble knowing how to dress Roarke for weather changes and worry constantly that he just isn't warm enough. Plus... I really don't enjoy any temperatures below 70 degrees. The upcoming weeks temperatures look fabulous and I'm looking forward to enjoying the fall.

I have been feeling pretty guilty lately about Remington. When we first brought Roarke home Remi was doing wonderful with him. And even now he still is, but I can see the jealously setting in with Remington lately. He has been extremely clingy to Dan and I and will physically lay down between us and Roarke when we are playing with him on the floor. We do everything we can to make him feel including in everything, but I can't shake the feeling that it just isn't enough. I know that I probably need to take him on a long long walk every day, but more often than not there just isn't the time to do it. I have got to make more of an effort to make sure to do this for him as much as I can since I feel like it would help immensely.

Finding a balance between taking care of a baby, a dog, a husband, my house, and myself is challenging I guess.


Monday, September 28th, 2015 - 2.35 mile run / Stretch

Tuesday, September 29th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, September 30th, 2015 - 1.5 mile walk with Remi during Therapy Dog visits

Thursday, October 1st, 2015 - REST DAY!

Friday, October 2nd, 2015 - REST DAY!

Saturday, October 3rd, 2015 - REST DAY!

Sunday, October 4th, 2015 - 1.87 mile run / 1.5 mile walk/run with Remi / Stretch

Totals for the week : Ran 4.22 miles / Walked 3 miles with Remi

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS