Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of October 19th - October 25th... We have been a family on the move lately. I swear we are just never at home anymore these days. Roarke, Remi and I have been in P-town for the past week staying with my parents while Dan attends sniper school (hoping to do a blog post on that for you soon). It has been hard being apart as a family, but I also didn't want to be by myself while Dan was doing 14 hour days. Needless to say we miss him terribly and are looking forward to being reunited.

It has been nice being in P-town though because I have the company of my Mom and Dad during the day and of course someone who wants to help with Roarke more often than not. I also have been able to get outside and run whenever I want for the most part which is not something I'm use to. The road to my parents house is closed down right now as they do repairs so the traffic is super low and I have it all to myself for the most part.

We did have a set back at the beginning of the week. Remington injured himself once again while he was outside playing. He was in pretty bad shape for a few days during the start of the week so I didn't feel comfortable leaving his side. He was in so much pain I spent an entire night sleeping on the floor snuggling him. Luckily it worked itself out and he is back to normal now. I just have to keep in mind that he isn't the young dog he once was which is heartbreaking.


Monday, October 19th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, October 20th, 2015  - REST DAY!

Wednesday, October 21st, 2015 - REST DAY!

Thursday, October 22nd, 2015 - 2 mile run / Stretch

Friday, October 23rd, 2015 - REST DAY!

Saturday, October 24th, 2015 -  2.5 mile run / Stretch

Sunday, October 25th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Totals for the week : Ran 4.5 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS