Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of October 26th - November 1st... Another month has come and gone. Seriously how does time move so fast. This past week was pretty rainy and cold, but this coming week is looking amazing with temperatures in the 70's! YAY! I'm especially happy that people are predicting a mild winter coming our way so I hope to at least maintain my running. As the weather get colder the more I hate going outside. Got to take advantage of the wonderful weather as long as I can!


Monday, October 26th, 2015 - 2 mile run / 2 mile walk with Remi, Roarke, Mom, and Dad at Hudson Park

Tuesday, October 27th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, October 28th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Thursday, October 29th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Friday, October 30th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Saturday, October 31st, 2015 - REST DAY!

Sunday, November 1st, 2015 - REST DAY!

Totals for the week : Ran 2 miles / Walked 2 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS