Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of November 2nd - November 8th... the time change really messed with our schedules this past week. Dan was used to working out right when he woke up for the day and then I would do my runs, walk Remi, or whatever around 7:00 or 8:00 in the evening after Roarke went to bed. Because of the time change its dark by 6:00 or before so I was having a hard time doing much of anything outside in the evening. Dan and I had to rework things so I could get some time to myself while daylight still existed! I was pretty happy with how my week went workout wise. Now when Dan wakes up for the day I do my thing and then he goes to the gym afterward which works out well since we both get to enjoy Roarke's bedtime routine together most of the time. Really my goal right now is to run at least 3 times a week and do some of my own strength work when I can't get out and about.


Monday, November 2nd, 2015 - 1 mile walk with Dan, Roarke, and Remi

Tuesday, November 3rd, 2015 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, November 4th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Thursday, November 5th, 2015 - 2.3 mile run / Stretch

Friday, November 6th, 2015 - 2.5 mile walk with Remi

Saturday, November 7th, 2015 - 3.14 mile run / Stretch / 1 mile walk with Dan, Roarke, Pam, and Bruce

Sunday, November 8th, 2015 - 1.87 mile run / Stretch / 1.87 mile walk with Dan, Roarke, and Remi

Totals for the week : Ran 7.31 miles / Walked 6.37 mile with various people

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS