Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of February 29th - March 6th... If you recall I fell down the stairs last week and I'm still sore this week. I don't really notice it except when I'm doing ab exercises or sitting on the floor. My tailbone is just very tender still. I'm just not as young as I use to be! HAHA! So I have been modifying some of my ab exercises for right now.

Big news for this week was that the jogging stroller arrived and I love it! I mean... LOVE LOVE LOVE it! My first thought when I tried it out was why didn't we get one of these a long time ago. The ride is so much smoother for Roarke! In our old stroller every tiny bump you hit was like an earthquake for the R-man. If I saw an uneven piece of pavement I would have to completely stop walking to go over it. And running... impossible in that stroller. With this stroller I can walk and run with no problems at all and R-man could probably sleep during our trips they are so smooth... however... he would never want to do that because our outings are pretty exciting! I'm looking forward to many more runs together with my little R-man.


I compare running with a stroller pretty much like running on a treadmill. The only thing I really noticed that is a BIG difference is going up hills... PHEW! It is a workout! The below picture Roarke is wondering if his Momma is okay because I was huffing and puffing so much. Let's just put it out there... I'm out of shape!



Monday, February 29th, 2016 - 2 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan

Tuesday, March 1st, 2016 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016 - Ab Ripper X / Squats / Pushups / Stretch

Thursday, March 3rd, 2016 - REST DAY!

Friday, March 4th, 2016 - 1.5 mile walk with Remi

Saturday, March 5th, 2016 - Ab Ripper X / Squats / Pushups / Stretch

Sunday March 6th, 2016 - .87 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan / 1 mile stroller run with Roarke / Stretch

Totals for the week : Walked 4.37 miles / Ran 1 mile / Strength trained 2 times

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS