Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of March 7th - March 13th... Our family did pretty great when it came to getting outside this week. It's been so nice to actually have Dan home with us in the evening so that we all can walk together as a family. I just love doing that.

Daylight Savings time arrived on Sunday, which you know I've always been a huge fan of. Remi and I kicked it off by taking a stroll together after 7:00pm! Oh how I missed getting out in the evening because none of us are morning people. However, I might now have a love hate relationship with the time change because now when I put Roarke to bed at night it is still daylight out. So far he hasn't struggled at all with the switch, but I worry as the days get longer and longer and it is light out at 9:00pm that we might have more of an issue. I know that the kids in our neighborhood will be out and about later causing a ruckus. We will have to wait and see I suppose.

I have been slowly losing a little bit of my baby weight... but the "mom belly" remains, which I absolutely hate. I can feel my muscles under there, but that layer of lose skin and flab are holding on strong. Sigh... I've read multiple places that when you have a C-section it is much more difficult to pull your body back together because of them cutting through the muscles. How annoying...


Monday, March 7th, 2016 - 2 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan / Stretch

Tuesday, March 8th, 2016 - 1.5 mile walk with Remi / 2.3 mile stroller run with Roarke / Stretch

Wednesday, March 9th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Thursday, March 10th, 2016 - Ab Ripper X / Squats / Pushups / Stretch

Friday, March 11th, 2016 - 2 mile stroller walk with Roarke / 1.65 mile stroller run with Roarke / Stretch

Saturday, March 12th, 2016 - 2.25 mile stroller walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan

Sunday, March 13th, 2016 - 1.75 mile walk with Remi

Totals for the week : Walked 9.5 miles / Ran 3.95 miles / 1 strength training workout

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS