Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of August 13th - August 19th... And I'm back! I recently came across a couch to half marathon 10 week training plan that I'm interested in at least trying out for a little while. There is exactly 10 weeks until the half marathon that I wanted to run arrives. I would be pushing it to do it in this short amount of time, but I figure I'll give the plan a try and see what happens... no pressure. To stick with this plan will take a lot of dedication which I don't know if I have in me right now. Running 5 times a week... that's a lot! We'll see what happens ;)  I am feeling very proud of myself that I starting running again though! Woot! And I don't feel like I lost too much of my endurance... SHOCKER!


Monday, August 13th, 2012 - 2 mile run / Stretch

Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 - Cross Train (Ab Ripper X / 40 push ups / Stretch / 2 mile walk with Remi)

Wednesday, August 15th, 2012 - Cross Train (Ab Ripper X / 40 push ups / Stretch / 2 mile walk with Remi)

Thursday, August 16th, 2012 - 3 mile run / Stretch / 3 mile walk with Remi

Friday, August 17th, 2012 - 3 mile run / Stretch

Saturday, August 18th, 2012 - 2.5 mile run / Stretch / 3 mile walk with Remi

Sunday, August 19th, 2012 - 4 mile run / Stretch

Total miles ran this week : 14.5 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS