Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of August 20th - August 26th... I feel like I'm doing pretty decent with my training so far. I'm at that point right now that I feel really guilty if I don't do my scheduled run. Dan has also been very helpful with making sure I stick to my schedule. When I don't want to go do my run, he always says... "You'll regret it later if you don't" or "But you've been doing sooooo good... don't mess it up now!" I did miss my long run on Sunday of this week... but I have plans to make it up first thing this upcoming week. We'll see what happens.


Monday, August 20th, 2012 - Cross Train (Ab Ripper X / 40 push ups / Stretch / 2 mile walk with Remi)

Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 - 3 mile run / Stretch

Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 - 2 mile run / Stretch

Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 - 2.1 mile run / Stretch / 1 mile walk with Remi

Friday, August 24th, 2012 - REST DAY! (iced shin splints)

Saturday, August 25th, 2012 - 2 mile run / Stretch

Sunday, August 26th, 2012 - REST DAY! (iced shin splints)

Total miles ran this week : 9.1 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS