Club Mizuno

I finally did it! I joined the Mizuno Wave Rider Club!

I was adding up my mileage on my current pair of running shoes... did you know that you aren't suppose to go over 500 miles???

After a little calculating thanks to DailyMile.com, I realized I have over 400 miles on these babies!


With the high mileage I'll be running in the upcoming months because of my Mini Marathon training, I knew that new shoes were in my very near future.

I had been thinking about taking the Mizuno plunge for a while now because of all the great reviews I've read from other runners.


Don't get me wrong... I love my Nike Free Runs... but I wanted to try something a little different.

In the next couple of months I plan on slowly transitioning over. Starting out with a few short runs in the Mizuno's and then moving up to longer ones. 

I hope I like them as much as other people or I'm going to be a little disappointed!


Remi wasn't sure which ones he liked best???


But after a little convincing decided these where his new favorites!

He did make me promise that I would take him on walks in my old pair!

I'll keep you posted on what I think of them :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to hear what you think! I'm in desperate need of new shoes, but can't decide if I want to stick with my Nike's or go with a more "runner" brand. :)

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS