Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of January 28th - February 3rd... this was a great week of running for me. I did miss one of my scheduled runs, but I made it to 8 miles on my long run day! Super proud of myself! I've decided that running for me is a complete mind game. My body can go much farther than my mind thinks it can. I've really started to focus on just one mile at a time, that way it makes long runs much more doable. Right now I'm feeling right on pace with my half marathon training plan. Just 3 more months until the big day!



Monday, January 28th, 2013 - 5.10 mile road run... 55 degrees... misting

Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 - Ab Ripper X / Stretch

Wednesday, January 30th, 2013 - 4 mile treadmill run... @ 1% incline

Thursday, January 31st, 2013 - REST DAY!

Friday, February 1st, 2013 - 8 mile track run... nice change of scenery... Stretch X

Saturday, February 2nd, 2013 - Ab Ripper X / Stretch / Arm free weights

Sunday, February 3rd, 2013 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 17.1 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS