Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of February 18th - February 24th... this week was a challenge for my legs. Even though many of my runs were shorter distances I did have a 6 miler and a 9 miler in the mix. Most days my legs felt like rubber!!! Also, I have been having trouble sleeping at night because when I lay down for bed my legs want to keep going... kind of like restless leg syndrome?? They just feel really twitchy and like they need to move! It's annoying! What is also annoying is winter time! I have decided that I'm finished with winter and ready for some warmer weather conditions... I even changed my blog look to hopefully encourage Spring to get here more quickly! But you know me... once Summer hits I'll be complaining about the hot humid temperatures :) You can never make me happy!



Monday, February 18th, 2013 - 4 mile treadmill run @ 1% incline

Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 - 6 mile treadmill run @ 1% incline

Wednesday, February 20th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Thursday, February 21st, 2013 - ICE STORM... headed home before it got too bad

Friday, February 22nd, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 - 9.5 mile road run... outside... cold... slight wind

Sunday, February 24th, 2013 - 3 mile treadmill run @ 1% incline

Total miles ran this week : 22.5 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS