Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of February 11th - February 17th... In the past my go to mileage for one run would have been 3 miles. That was comfortable for me and something that I found easy to accomplish. Recently, 3 miles isn't even in my training plan... it's all 5 miles or more now. After running a couple of 5 milers this week I came to realize that 5 miles is my go to mileage for one run. That is now what is comfortable for me and easy to accomplish. WOW! I feel so proud of myself!!!

I did have a little set back this week. One day, walking to my car on my way to lunch... I took a nasty fall. Pretty much what happened was my right shoe started to come off and I tried to catch myself with my left foot, which actually caused my left shoe to go flying out into the middle of the street. Long story short... I face planted in the middle of the road and actually had to walk down the street a little way to fetch my shoes! Talk about embarrassing! I was okay for the most part, but afterward I have noticed a little twinge of pain my my right foot when running. I'm sure it will go away, but I was careful not to push too hard because I really don't want to get a more serious injury before the Mini!

I need to be running four times a week, but have not yet fit that into my schedule.... three times has been my max so far. Next week is a recovery week with shorter distances each day, but more runs scheduled. We will see how it goes :)



Monday, February 11th, 2013 - 5 mile treadmill run @ 1% incline

Tuesday, February 12th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, February 13th, 2013 - 6 mile treadmill run @ 1% incline

Thursday, February 14th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Friday, February 15th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, February 16th, 2013 - 5 mile treadmill run @ 1% incline

Sunday, February 17th, 2013 - Ab Ripper X / Arm Weights / Stretch

Total miles ran for the week : 16 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS