Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week of September 2nd - September 8th... I feel like I have been MIA this past week, sorry for the lack of posts. As always happens at the beginning of every semester, I'm about to have a massive nervous breakdown with all the things going on. I'm thankful for running and CrossFit this week so I could clear my head. Tell me again why I wanted to get a Master's Degree in the first place? My life currently feels like it is completely and utterly out of control and I'm once again adjusting to not having any time for myself or my family. Let's just say there was definitely not a lack of tears this past week. I kept chugging along though... even though there were points in my day that weren't pretty. Honestly, I can't even remember the last time Dan and I actually spoke to each other face to face... this makes me sad!


Monday, September 2nd, 2013 - Ran 4.25 miles / Stretch / Short walk with Remi

Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013 - Warm up : double under practice, 2 rounds (10 dumb bell push press (15#) & , 25 situps) / Strength : snatch from the box (45#) & rear jerks (55#) / CrossFit WOD : 10 minute AMRAP (1 power snatch (35#, 1 burpee... 2 power snatches (35#), 2 burpees... 3 power snatches (35#), 3 burpees... etc...)... 6 rounds / double under practice when I got home

Wednesday, September 4th, 2013 - Warm up : 400 meter run then 3 rounds (10 duck walks, 10 back extensions, 20 situps) / Strength : box squats 12" (55#) / CrossFit WOD : 15 minute AMRAP (10 kettle bells (18#), 10 goblet squats (18#), shuttle runs)... 8 rounds + 5 kettle bells

Thursday, September 5th, 2013 - Warm up : double under practice then 3 rounds (5 knees to elbows, 10 air squats, 3 hand stand toe and nose) / Strength : high hang power cleans (55#) & seated dumb bell presses (15#) / CrossFit WOD : 10 rounds for time (100 jump rope, 10 ring rows, 15 situps, 10 box jumps 16")... 30 minute time cap... got in 7 rounds in that time

Friday, September 6th, 2013 - Ran 5 miles / Stretch

Saturday, September 7th, 2013 - REST DAY - Phonathon Training most of the day

Sunday, September 8th, 2013 - REST DAY - Phonathon Training most of the day

Total miles ran this week :  9 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS