30 Before 30 - Toes to Bar

CrossFit has become a big part of my life. I dream about it, talk about it, research it, obsess over it, and always try my best when I'm actually doing it. However, it is obvious I'm not the most talented in my CrossFit family... I have a lot of work to do to say the least. So when I set my 30 Before 30 goals there was no doubt I wanted some of them to revolve around this activity that I have grown to love so much.

When I started CrossFit I had to do modifications of this exercise. First, I started out doing knee ups, and honestly, it was all I could do to hold on to the bar for a long period of time. Once I got better at those I started doing the modification of knees to elbows where you bring you knees up to touch your elbows. I was doing those for quite some time. Finally, after months of practice I am able to do the real deal!

My proof is in the video below!


Did you catch that my nickname at CrossFit is Vitamin K! LOVE IT!

Time to check "Get Toes to Bar" off my 30 Before 30 List! Only 28 more to go folks!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS