Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of July 28th - August 3rd... Sorry for the mass amount of posts in a short amount of time. I'm playing catch up as you can tell. Absolutely no running took place this past week! Dang it! It was the end of month at work which means lots of time preparing activity calendars for the upcoming month. PHEW! Even though it is going to be a busy August I am excited by the fact that my life, for the most part, might be slowly returning back to normal. We have recently hired two new people to assist with activities and also enable us to actually get some weekends off and live a normal lifestyle. I'm glad the reinforcements have finally arrived because I honestly was about ready to lose it... FOR REAL!

As normalcy returns around here, I plan to refocus my energy on this huge project I have to do to complete my Gerontology degree, do more running, blog more than once a week (I know, my blog has turned pretty stale lately), spend some real quality time with my family, and prepare myself for the big 3-0! YIKES!

Other than that... my knees are holding up, but I walk so much every day at work that I have times when they start hurting me or my hips really hurt. For the most part though, I can't complain, and I enjoy having a job where I'm not sitting at a desk all day and instead spending lots of time with my residents!

Monday, July 28th, 2014 - 11, 215 total steps / 3.6 total miles / 233 calories

Tuesday, July 29th, 2014 - 9,803 total steps / 3.2 total miles / 208 calories

Wednesday, July 30th, 2014 - 14,221 total steps / 4.6 total miles / 258 calories

Thursday, July 31st, 2014 - 13, 243 total steps / 4.3 total miles / 270 calories

Friday, August 1st, 2014 - 13,819 total steps / 4.5 total miles / 252 calories

Saturday, August 2nd, 2014 - 2,091 total steps / .6 total miles / 17 calories

Sunday, August 3rd, 2014 - 3,116 total steps / .9 total miles / 20 calories

Totals for the week : 67,508 total steps / 21.7 total miles / 1,258 calories

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS