Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of July 13th - July 19th... I won't be released by my doctor until the 22nd to do physical activity quite yet, but I just couldn't wait. I really have been feeling good since my c-section and have to admit that I had a really easy recovery which I'm grateful for. Two weeks afterward I started taking long walks with Remington and doing little things here and there. I have been careful to not "over do" things, but yet I have done stuff that I was told not to do. With just a week left until I'm officially released I decided I was ready to try running. I felt great during my first post pregnancy run except for the two milk jugs I have attached to my chest now! I'm not use to those puppies bouncing around so much and swear I could hear milk swishing around in there. Time to double up on sports bras.

So since I'm back to running a little now these posts will once again be focused on my runs instead of the steps that I was doing while I was pregnant. It would be nice if I could run a 5K by August or September. I have also started doing a 12 week "Breaking Muscle" program that is solely designed for moms who want to fix the Diastasis Recti that being pregnant creates. It is crazy how much the muscles in my stomach have separated. I have no strength there anymore which is really sad. Hopefully the program I'm doing will help bring those muscles back together.


Monday, July 13th, 2015 - 1.85 mile walk with Remi

Tuesday, July 14th, 2015 - Breaking Muscle Program / Stretch

Wednesday, July 15th, 2015 - 2 mile walk with Remi

Thursday, July 16th, 2015 - 1 mile run / 1 mile walk with Remi / Stretch

Friday, July 17th, 2015 - Breaking Muscle Program / 1 mile run / Stretch

Saturday, July 18th, 2015 - Breaking Muscle Program / 1 mile run / 2 mile walk with Remi / Stretch

Sunday, July 19th, 2015 - Breaking Muscle Program / Stretch

Totals for the week : Ran 3 miles / Walked 6.85 miles with Remi 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS