Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of July 20th - July 26th... Word of the week is JIGGLE! Everything on my body right now is jiggly. I especially notice it now that I have been running more. Things move in places they never did before and I can definitely tell it's going to be a process to get my body back into shape. My dreams of the weight just falling off isn't exactly happening as I planned. BLAH!

I had my post-prenatal doctor appointment this week and everything went great. He was happy to hear that I had no signs of infection, since I guess women who labor for long periods of time and then have a c-section are more at risk to develop problems later on. I even told the doctor that I had started running a little bit here and there... he was actually pleased. He said that women who have a c-section end up having more problems when they do too little than too much. He said my incision looked good and that the discoloration would gradually go away. So pretty much long story short I was released for all activity! I could run a marathon today if I wanted to he said :) Booyah!

Remi had a rough week... On Wednesday late in the night he threw up. Then on Thursday morning he refused to eat his breakfast until we let him outside. He had horrible diarrhea which continued all day and evening. Friday he seemed a little better, but threw up again in the afternoon. I thought it had finally passed, but on Saturday he once again started experiencing diarrhea again. Poor boy! We still aren't sure what caused it. I was racking my brain trying to figure out what he could had gotten into or if he picked up a doggie virus during one of our walks... I still don't really know. Happily I think we are past the worse of it.


Monday, July 20th, 2015 - 1.5 mile run / .5 mile walk / Stretch

Tuesday, July 21st, 2015 - 1.85 mile walk with Remi

Wednesday, July 22nd, 2015 - 2 mile walk with Remi, Roarke, & Dan

Thursday, July 23rd, 2015 - 1.85 mile run / Stretch

Friday, July 24th, 2015 - Breaking Muscle Program / Stretch

Saturday, July 25th, 2015 - 1.85 mile run / Stretch

Sunday, July 26th, 2015 - Breaking Muscle Program / Stretch

Totals for the week : Ran 5.2 miles / Walked 4.35 miles with Remi

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS