Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of February 1st - February 7th... Well I was a little more active this past week since the weather was a little warmer than normal for February a few days. I took a couple of walks with my boys and even did a 2 mile run. I also started to do some arms and abs every day to try to build my strength back up in those areas. Sadly, my ab muscles are in poor shape and doing ANY sort of ab exercise is TOUGH! Also, where I had my c-section I have some pain. I almost feel like I have a slight hernia in a way... not sure really how to explain it... but I'm hoping as time goes on and I become stronger in that area that I will feel better.



Monday, February 1st, 2016 - Pushups / Squats / Ab Ripper X

Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016 - Pushups / Squats / Ab Ripper X

Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016 - Pushups / Squats / Ab Ripper X

Thursday, February 4th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Friday, February 5th, 2016 - Pushups / Squats / Ab Ripper X

Saturday, February 6th, 2016 - 1.87 mile run / Stretch / 1.5 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan

Sunday, February 7th, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Roarke & Remi / Stretch

Totals for the week : Ran 1.87 miles / Walked 3.37 miles 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS