Week #35


Roarke

I promise the picture was taken on time, but this post is late. I always force myself to take time each week to snap a pic, but sitting down to write up a post is a different story.

Gone are the days when I could lay Roarke down on a blanket and he would quietly stay put while I snapped his picture. He is now constantly on the move! Changing his clothes or diaper is like wrestling a small ninja! It's my daily workout. He has mastered army crawling and has begun to work on a regular crawl. He will get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth, but doesn't move anywhere as of yet. Within the past couple of weeks his two bottom teeth have popped through which made for a few days with many tears. Now that we have teeth, Mom and Dad get to brush them morning and night time. Phew! Another thing to do. Roarke has started to reach for me or Dan when he wants to be picked up or passed from one of us to the other. He also says Dada ALL THE TIME! That is the first thing I hear in the morning and all throughout the day. I have to remind him that someone named Momma lives here too that loves him. Roarke and Remi's relationship continues to evolve. They both seem to be getting more comfortable around each other. Roarke loves watching Remington go up and down the stairs and will laugh hysterically when he sees him do this. Remington also enjoys nose butting Roarke (which he does to us when he wants attention)... Roarke loves it and will giggle loudly when he does it to him. I love seeing the two of them becoming more acquainted with each other. 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS