Hancock County Library

I'm always looking for things to do on days that are too hot or too rainy to be outside. So one day we decided to venture out to the Hancock County Library. I love the library and always have since I was a little girl and I hope that Roarke does too as he grows up. When we got there I was shocked with how nice it was! It had beautiful sculptures and fish tanks build into the walls! There were special room designed for just the little kids, teens, and adults. I fell in love with it immediately and I look forward to going their again and again when the weather just doesn't allow us to be outside enjoying the weather. 


First we hit up Baby Story Time.


I always like going to things like this because it allows Roarke to get around other kids and experience things with different people besides just me.


Then we went to read some books in the children's section!


And spent some time making new friends!



I even had some fun building block towers for Roarke to knock down seconds later.

Once we got in the car it was only a matter of seconds before the R-man was knocked out in the back seat! Gotta love places that do that to your kids!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS