Mileage Monday

Running stats from the week of July 9th - 17th... I'm finally back! And I'm kicking it into high gear! Better yet... Dan has been working out with me! I really like it because even though he doesn't have as good of endurance as me, he is stronger and faster, which pushes me harder! At the Homestead we have a drive that goes clear around the property. It is .48 miles so I can run around it several times to get my mileage in. I love it! We have also been making up our own Crossfit WOD's to do at home, which has been kicking my butt! I think I'm in good shape because I can run long distances, but throw in sit-ups, push-ups, squats, burpees, etc. in the middle of your workout and dang! It is killer! Feels good to be getting back into shape hopefully!


Saturday, July 9th, 2016 - 2.4 mile run / Stretch

Sunday, July 10th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Monday, July 11th, 2016 - 3 hours of trimming around 7 acres of paddock fence posts!

Tuesday, July 12th, 2016 - 2.4 mile run / Stretch

Wednesday, July 13th, 2016 - Walked around the Jay County Fair

Thursday, July 14th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Friday, July 15th, 2016 - At Home WOD : 3.36 mile run / 100 sit-ups / 50 push-ups / 50 squats / Stretch

Saturday, July 16th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Sunday, July 17th, 2016 - At Home WOD : 1 mile run / 60 push-ups / 40 thrusters / 400 jump rope / Stretch

Totals for the week : Ran 9.16 miles / 2 Strength workouts

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS