Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of October 22nd - October 28th... So I have been trying to get back into the running/exercise groove this week. I'm hoping by the beginning of November that I will be running again on a regular basis. Gotta get my swagger back! Since it was a gorgeous day on Sunday of last week I decided I would go for a short run. It felt amazing and I kept thinking to myself why I ever stopped running in the first place... oh yeah... I get lazy.  I hadn't ran in over a month, so I was quite surprised how awesome I felt on the run! Sadly, the day after my 2 mile run my legs were so sore and were on fire when I would walk! Goes to show you how stinkin' fast I get out of shape. It ended up taking three full days to feel like myself again! After I was feeling better I did a 3 mile run on Thursday... the next day the soreness returned!


It also doesn't help that when I return from my runs I find these two lounging on the couch together!

I like that I can bust out 3 miles without much effort even after taking a long time off... but I'm not enjoying how I feel afterwards. However, I know that once I get back in the habit I won't have to take such a long time off to recover. PHEW!

Sunday, October 21st, 2012 - Ran 2.1 miles / Stretch

Monday, October 22nd, 2012 - Stretch / REST DAY!

Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012 - Stretch / REST DAY!

Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 -Stretch / REST DAY!

Thursday, October 25th, 2012 - Ran 3 miles / Stretch

Friday, October 26th, 2012 - Stretch / REST DAY!

Saturday, October 27th, 2012 - Stretch / REST DAY!

Sunday, October 28th, 2012 - Stretch / REST DAY!

Total miles for this week : 5.1 miles

1 comment:

Taylor B. said...

great picture of Remi! made me smile

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS