Thankful Thursday (Ice Cream)

Today I'm thankful for my beloved ice cream! Dan knows how much I love it because I'm constantly asking about going to get some and he gets very annoyed with me at times. HA!

For our anniversary I talked him into taking me out to Ella's Frozen Yogurt that is close to our house! I had never been, so I thought it would be something new and fun to do. Right after we got there I could tell Dan regretted bringing me because now it's my new Heaven on earth!!


Do you see the Heaven part???


It doesn't get much better than mixing and matching different flavors of ice cream and then topping it off with a million choices of toppings! I mean seriously!  Who wouldn't love this place!


I know I'm in love!!!

When we left Dan said... "I can just hear you now... I wanna go for ice cream at Ella's... take me to Ella's!"  He knows me too well.  But... the great thing about this place for him is it is located right by the gun shop he ventures in to often.  It's a win win for the both of us!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS