Remington's Rundown

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!

There I was... taking my morning snooze...


When all of a sudden Dad decided we were going on an adventure!

Dad never takes me on adventures... that is Mom's job... but I guess he decided I hadn't been on one in a while so off we went!


Where we going Dad???

You wouldn't believe where we ended up!


At the playground! AWESOME!

I always like going to the playground by our house, but there are always kids playing on the equipment and Mom and Dad tell me no dogs are allowed!  But Dad and I went on our adventure early in the morning so that all the kids were in school or sleeping! No one was there to bother me! YES!


Here I am getting ready to go down the slide!


Oops... almost forgot my leash!


Here I am ready to go down a smaller slide!

I had the best time while I was out and about! Can you believe what an awesome Dad I have!!!  The playground... I just can't believe it!

It was pretty chilly outside so when we were on our way home I was ready to snuggle up in bed and get warm!


I put some warm socks on and decided to rest the remainder of the day.  Boy... adventures with my Dad sure do tucker me out!

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!

~Remington Bear~

1 comment:

Taylor B. said...

Cute! Addie has never been to a playground. We'll have to try it out in the future

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS