Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week of February 24th - March 2nd... It was a good week  in terms of running for me. The temperatures weren't warm at all, but I bundled up and ran anyways. On Monday and Tuesday I did my runs during my lunch hour because I was too busy to fit it in any other time. Then on Saturday I did my long run before the winter storm hit. I should have gotten another 5 miler in, but just didn't get around to it. For the most part I haven't been too sore, but I have been stretching every day in hopes that I don't get an injury for some reason. This is the most miles I have ran in a week for quite some time and I'm still behind where I should be in my long runs. I was wanting to be hitting between 8-9 mile long runs, but that hasn't been happening yet. Just gotta keep truckin'!



Monday, February 24th, 2014 - Ran 5 miles around UIndy campus / STRETCH

Tuesday, February 25th, 2014 - Ran 4 miles around UIndy campus / STRETCH

Wednesday, February 26th, 2014 - 50 sit ups, 50 squats, 50 push ups

Thursday, February 27th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Friday, February 28th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Saturday, March 1st, 2014 - Ran 6.5 miles before the storm hit / STRETCH

Sunday, March 2nd, 2014 - 100 sit ups, 100 squats, 100 push up / STRETCH

Total miles ran this week : 15.5 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS