30 Before 30 - French Braid my own Hair

My hair it getting pretty long... at least for me! I look at myself most days and I just see long straggly looking locks. I have been trying out different ways to wear my hair lately so I'm not horribly bored with it, which only makes me want to chop it off.

I have been practicing for quite some time to learn how to french braid my own hair all by myself. I understand how to french braid, but training my fingers how to do it on my own hair has been a challenge. This past week I finally got to the point that when I did it I felt like it looked decent enough to wear out of the house!



It isn't perfect, but with every passing day I'm getting better at it! 

Time to check "learn to french braid my own hair" off my 30 Before 30 List!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I'm impressed!!!! :-)

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS