Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of March 31st - April 6th... well, things aren't looking good. I did finally try a run on Tuesday and was sadly disappointed with the way I felt during it. Only a half mile in and the pain came back. I pushed through the run and nursed my knees after, but the next day I was back to limping around again...


I have decided on pulling myself out of the Geist Half Marathon. I will be selling my bib number today so someone else can run it and I can get a bit of money back. It's disappointing, but I think what I need right now is to just completely stop running for a while and let myself heal up. I am very much looking forward to when I am back to my normal self.

Monday, March 31st, 2014 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, April 1st, 2014 - Ran 2 miles / Walked Remi 1.5 miles / Stretched / Foam Rolled / Iced / 50 sit ups, 50 push ups, 50 side crunches each side

Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 - REST DAY!

Thursday, April 3rd, 2014 - REST DAY!

Friday, April 4th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Saturday, April 5th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Sunday, April 6th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Total miles run/walked this week : 2 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS