Baby Rhoton's Dog Themed Nursery

I am now almost 38 weeks pregnant and Dan and I have been busy trying to get everything done that needs to be completed before Baby Rhoton arrives. One of the biggest things on my list of to do's was the nursery. Yes, I know that babies don't really need much when they are born, but for my own sanity I wanted things finished and organized as much as possible beforehand. So without waiting any longer I present to you Baby Rhoton's Dog Themed Nursery!

It's no secret that Dan and I are obsessed about our dog, and we were going to make sure that Baby Rhoton loves dogs just as much! HA! 


First is a bedside table that was my Grandma Fowler's. It has a picture of Remington on it, a glass dog, baby books in the basket below, a stuffed sheep dog that was my Great Aunt Sis's, and a small book of baby advice cards.


Then you have the reading wall which includes books of all sorts. However, what you may not be able to see is that the "READ" letters are covered in scrapbook paper that says words like fetch, man's best friend, woof, bark, etc.


We also have a twin size bed in the nursery that has pillows on it all dog related :)


On the other wall we have different signs that relate to dogs and a glider rocking chair that was my Grandma Fowler's.


From there you have the "dog butt" wall. I love these things! Thanks Aunt Boo!


And last but not least you have the crib with a dog mobile attached and the decorated wall!

Overall, I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out. The room is very small and we have a lot of stuff crammed in there, but we made it work for right now. Remi even has his own special dog bed in there during the time he spends with Baby Rhoton. 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS