Remington's Rundown - My Day with Dad

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!

Both Mom and Dad's schedule have been all over the place lately. This has been hard on me, because it often times means I have to be crated while they are working. Mom and Dad hate doing this too me so one week when I had been crated for three days while Mom and Dad both worked, Dad surprised me and came home and brought me to work with him!


Dad had been working with some of the new recruits coming in to their police department. Everyone was outside that day so I got pretty much free reign of the area they were in! 


All you gotta do is give me my Frisbee and I'm a happy camper!


A bunch of the officers were playing football and tried to teach me how...


But I was much more into my beloved Frisbee to really care!


So instead I taught the officers how to play my kind of game instead!


Throw it for heavens sake!


Don't worry! I got it!


Boy was it a fun day with Dad and all his friends! But I was so tired afterward :)

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!!

~Remington Bear~

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS