Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of September 7th - September 13th... the hardest thing about keeping up with working out for me is scheduling the time to do it. I know a lot of people would think that I have all the time in the world to do something like this, but it is harder than you may think. I have definitely not been doing wonderful with my running lately and I know it is something that I need to put at the top of my list again.


On a lighter note I started taking Roarke on walks in the baby wrap this week! I love this thing! I was always scared that he wouldn't feel secure in it, but it is so amazing and keeps him tight against me. I see me walking with him like this instead of in the stroller from now on. I also think he loves to look around when he's in it!


Monday, September 7th, 2015 - 1.87 mile run / 1.5 mile walk with Remi / .5 walk with Roarke trying out our baby wearing wrap / Stretch

Tuesday, September 8th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, September 9th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Thursday, September 10th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Friday, September 11th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Saturday, September 12th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Sunday, September 13th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Totals for the week : Ran 1.87 miles / Walked 2 miles with Roarke and Remi

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS