Mileage Monday

Sorry for this late post... I was having trouble with my computer and needed Dan's help to fix it :)

Running stats for the week of September 14th - September 20th... the weather was so nice this week that instead of using my time outside running I spent it taking walks with Roarke and Remi. I only get so much time that I can get outside with those two so I really wanted to make sure that they both got to soak up the nice weather. In other news I am officially obsessed with baby wearing and Roarke LOVES going on walks in the baby wrap. I think mostly this is because he can look all around and explore his environment. We usually spend at least an hour out on our walks and by the time we get home my little guy is pooped. I did get one run in early on in the week and it felt pretty good. I have recently discovered that I really have had to watch how far and "hard" I run because I have noticed that after my longer runs or ones that I push myself my breastmilk supply doesn't seem to be as much as usual and I just can't have that happen.




Monday, September 14th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, September 15th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, September 16th, 2015 - 1.5 mile walk with Remi during Therapy Dog visits

Thursday, September 17th, 2015 - 1.87 mile run / stretch

Friday, September 18th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Saturday, September 19th, 2015 - 1.5 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan

Sunday, September 20th, 2015 - 1.5 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan

Totals for the week : Ran 1.87 miles / Walked 4.5 miles with Roarke & Remi

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS